Thursday, July 29, 2010

A New Trash The Dress Shoot....

Wow.... It's really been almost 3 months since I posted a new blog entry.... Where does the time go? It's been a very busy wedding season so far for 2010 and as we get ready to make the turn into the 2nd half of the season, I thought I should take the time today to post something...anything...just to let you all know I'm still out here....

With that, lets take a look at an awesome TTD shoot I recently did with Maria & Curt at Mentor Headlands Beach.... We had an awesome time and I think I may have captured my new favorite Bridal Portrait....






And finally, here is my new favorite portrait....



I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to post more soon!

T1 out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I must say these are fantastic pictures!
    Are you still in touch with Maria and Kurt?
    I am interested in buying the trashed wedding dress as is, no cleaning needed!
    This is a serious request and a for a honest good work.
    Feel free to contact me directly at herwyn.w@skynet.be
    I hope you want to help me with my project.
    Thank you
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I would have seent this earlier! I wrote you, hopefully I can still help

    Maria

    ReplyDelete