Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Kiss with Attitude!

Ok, so a few of my clients had mentioned that they love the Kiss Wedding Books, but thought that the covers were a little too simple.... They like some of the other album options they'd seen out there.... So I took it upon myself to try something new with a couple of my Kiss Books and my clients are loving it! That being said, I give you a Kiss with Attitude!









Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments as to what you think of the mod to the book......

6 comments:

  1. Haha, Great job.

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! How do you do it? Will it last?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics. but if you are a photographer, please make your blog pictures bigger. it's not very professional to show things where the picture of the persons head is the size of a pin. it's not that hard - just do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing!! Mind sharing how you did it?? I often have clients wanting a little something extra for the cover.

    Anonymous - why criticize and then post anonymously?? The pictures weren't about the couple they were about the album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love it!! i'd love to know how you did it :) do share your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there everyone, thanks so much for the comments, sorry I have been lacking in getting back on them. Wedding season is in full force right now.... Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you have about the process of applying the pictures to the albums... thomas@t1photo.com Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete