Monday, September 21, 2009

The Hamptons....

So while I was up in New Hampsire shooting a wedding, I got the chance to go the the Hamptons the following day.... Wow what cool place! Been so crazy with shooting weddings and everything I thought it might be nice to get back to my roots and show off a little artistic type shooting.... I have actually sold a couple of these already just from people seeing them on my main site.... If anyone is interested, please let me know..... As always, I hope you enjoy....
You can see the rest of the images from this shoot on my site, just go to event gallery, then down to Landscapes....

1 comment:

  1. Tom, these are great. I absolutely love them. I especially love the first one, the brilliant color contrasted by the paint crackling away is really nice. Good job on these. - jennifer M

    ReplyDelete