Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aubrie & Ray Wedding Teaser.....

I am about 3/4 of the way through this wedding and after seeing some of the amazing shots we got on our shoot, I just had to take a break and blog some of them.... I love when people are really into taking photos and these guys truly were.... Thanks again for allowing me the honor to photograph your wedding guys!
The last shot I'm going to leave you with I have been trying to get for quite some time.... It's a controversial shot, but ever growing in popularity and known only as the "Pee Shot" I have been trying to get at least one groomsmen to go the extra mile for this one and totally drop trowel for the shot.... Many have considered with no takers.... Today, I met the right crew for the job.... They all did it I think it was both amazing and hilarious.... Hope you will all agree....
Thanks again for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the third one down, the light is just so stunning! Way to rock it Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the bottom one--who the h#LL suggested this??? Blech!!!

    ReplyDelete