Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rebecca & Taylor E Shoot....

Man have I been lucky with the weather lately.... what looked like a wash out again yesterday held off to allow me to have yet another incredible engagement shoot.... This time with Rebecca & Taylor. Very much looking forward to their wedding, they are a great couple and we had a blast walking around Chardon Square shooting.... Think we got some really good images! EnjoyTaylor's parents have a beautiful home and I had to show off the incredible architecture in a few shots around the house before we headed up town....
I saw this wall next to the police station on my way into town and thought it would be a cool back drop... then I came to find out from Taylor's mom that it was painted by some friends of hers in 1974! Wow, now that is cool! I think it worked perfect for a back drop!

Thanks again for a great time shooting yesterday guys! Hope everyone has a safe and fun Holiday weekend! As always, you can the rest of the shoot on my main site.... T1 out!




No comments:

Post a Comment