Friday, July 24, 2009

California Vacation.....

Ok, so it has been a little crazy since the LA trip.... Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... Hopefully some of the cool pictures I shot while out there will make up for it! Hope you enjoy them!

This first image is from a place many people may know, but have never heard of before, there
have been over 100 movies filmed in these rocks, one which was a household name when I was a kid.... "The Planet of the Apes" Pretty cool huh! Yeah, it's is like no other place I have ever seen before that's for sure.... It's called Vasquez Rocks and if you're ever in Southern Cali, it's worth checking out....

The second image is from Angeles National Forest at the very top of the mountain, it's actually right next to the LA Fire Suppression Camp which was really cool the next day when we got to see these guys in action driving up the 405 when there were fighting a fire! Did I get a picture? Heck yeah I did! My sister also informed me I could probably go to jail for shooting while driving in the rush our traffic out there.... Nice!
It was amazing to see these guys in action, all the respect in the world for the job these people do.... If you look close on the left hand side of this image, you can even see the firemen on the ground....


Ok, so that's all for now, I will post some more of the fun pics from Venice in the next blog! Won't be so long this time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment