Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why I love my job....

Today was a perfect example of why I love my job. Last November I had the pleasure of shooting Brent and Angela Marinelli's wedding at the beautiful Hyatt Regency in downtown Cleveland. It was a beautiful wedding and they are a great couple to work with. Brent's job has taken them out of town where they now call North Carolina home, so I have not seen them since the wedding.

They were in town this weekend however and we were able to sit down with me to discuss album & print options etc.... It was great catching up with them and refreshing to see that they are doing so well. I love the relationships that being a wedding photographer allows me to build with each new couple I work with, but what I had the privilege to share with them today truly makes me grateful for the gift I had been given through the art of photography.... Today I got to meet the newest addition to the Marinelli family Kaitlyn Reese Marinelli their beautiful baby girl. I was also bestowed the honor of being the first photographer to take family pictures for the Marinelli's and baby Kaitlyn.

This is what I love about my job, how else can you become part of someones life in this way? I am able to capture a moment in time that will be a part of the rest of their lives.... I took the very first family pictures of this beautiful family and I hope to continue doing so for many years to come.


Brent and Angela, thank you so much. It has truly been a pleasure working with you and knowing you. Baby Kaitlyn, it was a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy looking back on these pictures for many years to come....


I look forward to building these relationships with all my clients and to working with you all very soon! The 2009 wedding season is almost upon us! The E Shoots will be starting this weekend so keep an eye out for those too!

1 comment:

  1. That is truly special. Maybe someday you'll photograph the little one's wedding.

    ReplyDelete