Sunday, April 26, 2009

Laurie & Jason E Shoot....

Wow! What a perfect way to start off the Cleveland wedding season! Perfect day, perfect weather, perfect light, and the perfect couple. This is also a perfect example of why I like to do the engagement shoots with my couples.... It allows me another day to meet with and get to know my couples, it is amazing what you learn about each other in just a short hour long shoot with them. When Laurie and Jason asked if they could bring their guitars along for the shoot, I was more than happy to say yes.

Remember what I was talking about when I said the light was perfect? Take a look at this first picture and judge for yourself....

From the beach we went to a cool little old time train station I found only a few minutes from my home/studio. It's amazing what you can find to shoot right in your own back yard, all you have to do is open your eyes when your out and about. My wife may bed to differ, she thinks I look around a little too much when I drive...but in this case, I think was worth it....

Love it!

Ok, so if you would like to see the rest of the images from the shoot, please visit my site http://www.t1photo.com/ and go to the proofing gallery tab. Hope you enjoy! Looking forward to your comments.

1 comment: