Friday, June 17, 2011

Ashley & Mike Wedding....





 Ever have one of those days when everything is going right and it all just works? Yeah well last Saturday was one of those days! We had great weather! An incredible wedding planner - Heidi Baumgart owner of Heidzillas Event Planning, A great 2nd shooter - Margaret Baglia & best of all, an absolutely amazing Bride and Groom! Not to mention their families and the coolest Bridal Party a photographer ever ask for! Thanks so much to everyone who had a part in this beautiful day!

I hope you enjoy some of my favorite pics from the day!



























 and kudos to Margaret for some incredible ring shots! Get it Girl!
As always, thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments!

T1 Out!

2 comments:

  1. awww it WAS a PERFECT day! thanks for the shout out. i LOVEEEE the bubbles shot! awesome capture. great working with you like always t! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Well done my friend. I think your bride is going to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete