Friday, August 14, 2009

Jen & Todd Wedding.....

Yeah so I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaally lacking in my blog posts lately huh..... Sorry about that, I promise to do better! Been a very busy last few weeks, but it's a good busy! I love what I do....


So Jennifer and Todd got married a couple weeks back in beautiful Chardon, OH.... I love those small little old school towns.... I have actually shot there twice now in the last month or so.... Once for an engagement shoot and then this wedding, so I knew the town well. That being said, lets get into some pictures.... Nothing like a lady in waiting on her wedding day huh.... I loved this shot of Jen trying to see the church filling up with people.... It was beautiful service and the church, St. Mary's of Chardon, was one of the best I have worked with.... Ok, so now to the fun stuff.... We took this show on the road and went downtown!Yeah we pulled out all the stops for this shoot, busted out the pole dance, carved some rails at city hall, jay walked, you name it! When it was all said and done, Jen and Todd were married and happy..... I think this last shot says it all.... I know, maybe a tad too much on the artsy side, but I just love it..... Hope you do as well! Have a great weekend everyone! Off to shoot at the Candlelight Winery tomorrow in Garrettsville, OH for their anniversary and annual Pug Rescue Day. If your in the area and have some time, stop by!

T1 Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment