Thursday, June 11, 2009

Amanda & Bryan Wedding....

So I thought I would start this series off with black and white images from the church and them move on to some color shots of the fun stuff.... Amanda and Bryan were an incredible couple and I am so glad to have gotten the oportunity to come to Toledo and share their wedding day with them....and also spend some time in a new city and shoot away from the norm that I call home in Cleveland. I met some incredible people and had a great time! Thank you to everyone....
The church was incredible and though the lighting was a little tricky, I think I was able to pull of some great images....


Bryan pulled of a great dipping first kiss to end the church service and we took this show on the road.... Check back soon to see some shots from that!
Thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. hey i went through all your pictures provided above. i really liked your work. the way you have portrayed all the images is really terrific. i love the way you have adopted to click portraits. GREAT WORK....
    neilaustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were so happpy with your work! I'm SURE that we will be using you for furture photo opportunites =] Thanks again for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete