Monday, May 4, 2009

1st Senior Shoot of 2009!

Thanks so much to Dillon and his mom for coming by yesterday and being the first Sr. shoot of the 2009 season! Had a great time working with them and I am really happy with the images we were able to make. Been working a lot with collages for this year so I would love to hear any feed back about them....

I just happened to have a great prop for this shoot in my garage, I think it really made the shoot! Wonder if I will have many more requests for it?



And finally, here are a couple as is images from the shoot.... Couldn't have had a better weekend for shooting really. Was perfect outside!



Once again, had a great time shooting this weekend, if you would like to see the entire shoot, check out http://www.t1photo.com/ and visit the Event Gallery page....

No comments:

Post a Comment