Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bridal Show Week....

Ok, so the Great Lakes Bridal Show is this weekend, Feb 6th & 7th and I will be attending for the first time. I have been putting a lot of time and effort into building what I hope will be an impressive booth.... I am going to post one teaser image here, but keep in mind, this was just the begining and the booth has come a long way since this photo was taken....





If you happen to be in the area this weekend and are looking for a wedding photographer, please stop by and see what we have to offer. If you are already booked with me or I have already shot your wedding, stop by anyway. I'd love to catch up with you!

Well, that's all for now, gotta get back to work! Look forward to seeing you at the show!

Location - Great Lakes Mall Mentor, OH

Hours - Sat 11am to 9pm & Sunday Noon to 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment